Last Minute ? - KW with kids

2+3Cruisers

We are going to be there Friday on the Imagination (7:30-2). We are travelling with our 6 y/o DD and almost 4 y/o twin DS. It looks like we dock at the naval pier, so I'm counting on the trolley ride in to town to give us a little tour. I was interested in the Pirate museum and the aquarium. How much time do you think it would take at each of these? If you had to pick one or the other, which would you recommend. Otherwise, planning to get lunch at BO's and do a little bit of shopping (if the kids can tolerate it....:) )

We are going to be there Friday on the Imagination (7:30-2). We are travelling with our 6 y/o DD and almost 4 y/o twin DS. It looks like we dock at the naval pier, so I'm counting on the trolley ride in to town to give us a little tour. I was interested in the Pirate museum and the aquarium. How much time do you think it would take at each of these? If you had to pick one or the other, which would you recommend. Otherwise, planning to get lunch at BO's and do a little bit of shopping (if the kids can tolerate it....:) )

Go to the Pirate Museum, it was great! And, don't miss the Rum Barrel right next to the Museum!!! B.O.'s FW would be my #1 recommendation for lunch without a doubt! Shopping for the kids can be boring but you will see that a lot of the bars on Duval have easy access gift shops, in quick and then out quick. Don't forget Hog's Breath for a great Rum Runner! You can keep the souvenir cup! Have a fabulous time!

Cheers!:)

Archived