Bering Sea Crab Fisherman's Tour

Two from Virginia

It's the same price on the cruise vs. booking direct, but if there is a 2-for-1 coupon in the Toursaver book. But I also know they won't book to cruise customers sailing certain lines b/c they have a contract with the cruiselines.

They will book to cruise passengers because we are booked with them and they know that we are on Princess. We are using a toursaver coupon which is a great bargain!!! (1/2 price) the thing is that they only have so many seats available per day using the coupon as the rest of the seats are reserved for the passengers who book directly through the cruise line.

Thats what they told me when I booked with them. Luckily we booked early enough and they still had availability. The Toursaver coupon book is a great value...we are so glad that we got this book....its really saving us!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wendy:D

They will book to cruise passengers because we are booked with them and they know that we are on Princess. We are using a toursaver coupon which is a great bargain!!! (1/2 price) the thing is that they only have so many seats available per day using the coupon as the rest of the seats are reserved for the passengers who book directly through the cruise line.

Thats what they told me when I booked with them. Luckily we booked early enough and they still had availability. The Toursaver coupon book is a great value...we are so glad that we got this book....its really saving us!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wendy:D

Exact same scenario with us. Princess offers it on our cruise, but I booked direct with the vendor to get one free. They also told me that only certain # of seats can be booked with the Toursaver coupon.

Exact same scenario with us. Princess offers it on our cruise, but I booked direct with the vendor to get one free. They also told me that only certain # of seats can be booked with the Toursaver coupon.

I too booked our tour with the vendor and used our Toursaver coupon. The people were great and very friendly. She email our tickets,directions and instructions as soon I hung up on the phone. We will be on the Island Princess July 4th for this tour.

What is the cost of the tour saver book? We have tours booked with Dyea Dave and Harv & Marv for the other 2 ports we will be in. Does the tour saver book have coupons for Harv & Marv and the train?

The book is $99.95 plus shipping. Neither of your tours are in the book. Go to their website to check on the coupons:

http://www.toursaver.com/

Is there any advantage to booking this tour through http://56degreesnorth.com/ as opposed to booking it through the cruise line?

What is the cost of this tour?

NCL is acually cheaper than booking direct (they have a special relationship with the owners). NCL charges $154 (inc tax) for this excursion if you book in advance, whereas it's sold independently for $159+tax which brings the total to $165.54, making NCL $14.54 cheaper than booking direct (assuming you don't have the Toursaver coupon).

With the Toursaver coupon, if they have spots available it's definately a better deal, but if you don't want to deal with the hassle of ordering the coupon booklets and booking direct, booking through NCL is actually a decent price.

Archived