Dinner time

Roo

Hi Everyone, we are thinking about taking a Viking Cruise in the Fall and had a question about dinner time. We have read in various sites that there are specific dinner times (a la Ocean cruises) or that dinner is between 7 - 9pm or that dinner is at 7pm, but the first 20-30 minutes is the Cruise Director's spiel about the next day's events.

So my question is, what time is dinner on Viking Cruises? When they say x:00, does that mean we actually sit down to eat (order) at that time?

Thanks!!

Hi Everyone, we are thinking about taking a Viking Cruise in the Fall and had a question about dinner time. We have read in various sites that there are specific dinner times (a la Ocean cruises) or that dinner is between 7 - 9pm or that dinner is at 7pm, but the first 20-30 minutes is the Cruise Director's spiel about the next day's events.

So my question is, what time is dinner on Viking Cruises? When they say x:00, does that mean we actually sit down to eat (order) at that time?

Thanks!!

Dinner is at 7 pm. That's the time to sit down and order...

Sometimes (very seldom) they can change it to let's say 7.30

Edited by id est

There is usually a briefing in the lounge at 6:30 before dinner. dinner at 7. All sit at once and dinner follows

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by CWRob

We had a cocktail time from about 5:30-7 in the Aquavit Lounge. The daily briefing (for the next day) was at 6:45 in the Aquavit Lounge, followed by dinner at 7.

On viking Aigar the restaurant has been open for a couple of hours. Some people come to eat early others come in later. It is up to the individuals. Some eat and run and others stay longer, just like a normal restaurant

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app