Just off the Sunshine on Sunday (Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk) - Ask me anything!

gardn198

Thanks for sharing so much info. Im traveling on Sunshine with a relative who uses a power chair. We've found an accessible tour in Aruba and we're fine with Grand Turk. My concern is Curacao. How far is it from the ship to the main port area and is there much to see for someone not taking a tour, but instead exploring on their own?

How was Grand Turk, and what did you do there?

Our Carnival excursion was canceled so we just went to the beach. You can walk right off the pier and there's 2 gorgeous beaches right there on either side. I chose the right side because it was less crowded. We loved it! I got a 30 min massage right on the beach for $40, which was way cheaper than what Carnival offered. It was a nice relaxing day

Thanks for sharing so much info. Im traveling on Sunshine with a relative who uses a power chair. We've found an accessible tour in Aruba and we're fine with Grand Turk. My concern is Curacao. How far is it from the ship to the main port area and is there much to see for someone not taking a tour, but instead exploring on their own?

Curacao was definitely the least developed of the ports. The port area was definitely a bit of a journey from the town, however we went on an excursion so we didn't get to walk around town!