Celebrity Eclipse January 26, 2013 - 14 night Carribean

fozzybear1980

Hi Everyone,

I know this is still more than 6 months out, but I figured I would start a thread to see if there's any other "family" out there that will be joining me and my partner or a fabulous 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise aboard the Eclipse. We did this same itinerary last year on the Constellation and had a wonderful time. We're looking to connect with anyone, and if you're thinking about planning a cruise, please join us! There's still plenty of cabins available on this sailing.

Looking forward to hearing back!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! My hubby and I (Candains), and a couple (Canadians) we met on another cruise are going on this cruise. This will be my first time on this cruise line (Holland/Cundard past cruises). What excursions did you do, was there any 'off ship excursions' that you'd recommend? We are looking forward to the trip.

Hi! My hubby and I (Candains), and a couple (Canadians) we met on another cruise are going on this cruise. This will be my first time on this cruise line (Holland/Cundard past cruises). What excursions did you do, was there any 'off ship excursions' that you'd recommend? We are looking forward to the trip.

Hey there! Great to finally have some activity on this board. To be totally honest, I am not a fan of the cruise excursions. We learned the best way is to do things on your own. The best excursion we ever did was Spencer Tours in St. Lucia. Went to a gorgeous beach, took a great boat ride, had lunch. It was fantastic. Take a look at the regular CC roll call for this trip and see what other people are doing. We've already got planned to go to a small island in St. Thomas (not from the ship) and another beach in St. Maartin I think.

It's great to meet you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived