Which room am I in?!?

bnbadventures

Hello all - thanks for all of the great information on this board!

We are booked for the Escape in March and I had originally booked with NCL direct in a guaranteed mini-suite with 4 of us sailing in the same room. Recently I transferred my booking to Costco as they provided some really great extra's and we just became Costco Members last week.

My question is this: When I go to my online NCL account page is shows an M2 room on the 9th floor with my understanding that they can change the room to any mini-suite for 4 or higher before sailing. However, the confirmation I just received from Costco via their travel agency shows an M6 room Mini-Suite with Large Balcony.

Anyone have any idea why they would be showing different rooms or are the rooms simply a placeholder at this point considering the type of room I have booked.

Sorry, one other question: Lots of excursions have opened up but not the cabana's on Great Harvest Cay - do these typically open up closer to the cruise?

Thanks!

B

Hello all - thanks for all of the great information on this board!

We are booked for the Escape in March and I had originally booked with NCL direct in a guaranteed mini-suite with 4 of us sailing in the same room. Recently I transferred my booking to Costco as they provided some really great extra's and we just became Costco Members last week.

My question is this: When I go to my online NCL account page is shows an M2 room on the 9th floor with my understanding that they can change the room to any mini-suite for 4 or higher before sailing. However, the confirmation I just received from Costco via their travel agency shows an M6 room Mini-Suite with Large Balcony.

Anyone have any idea why they would be showing different rooms or are the rooms simply a placeholder at this point considering the type of room I have booked.

Sorry, one other question: Lots of excursions have opened up but not the cabana's on Great Harvest Cay - do these typically open up closer to the cruise?

Thanks!

B

Buildings have floors. Ships have decks.

Nitpicking aside, I'd call your agent and have them confirm the nicer cabin.