Your Canyon Ranch Experience?

juneann

Somewhat to my surprise, I loved my experience of the Canyon Ranch. The massage I had was excellent and I loved all the little treats in the therapy pool: the "well" of bubbles, "bubble beds", bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles.

There is definitely a "spa energy" among the staff -- with everything that implies, and I think they are still getting used to what might be a crush of passenger requests at times.

As with Todd English, the unfortunate truth is that you [I]must[/I] book within the first 12-24 hours on board if you hope to reserve a treatment. But the good news is that if you miss booking but persevere (ie by calling and reminding them that you're available for cancellations etc.) -- you may well get in.

I waited until late in the crossing to check it out, and I wished I had gone sooner.

Crouton

(One other nice thing is that you really don't need to bring anything from your cabin but your swimsuit: they provid towels, robe, slippers etc etc. there.)

I checked with Canyon Ranch yesterday and you can only prebook a service if you are in Princess or Queens Grill cabins. Crouton suggested that we book very early which sounds like a good idea.

I loved the facilities and I tried them out one day while my DH was scheduled for his massage. This cost me $25 during sea days and a bit less on port days, but the facilities and the variety of spa options are well worth it. The spa facilities were free for my DH because he had booked a service with Canyon Ranch.

__ /7__/7__/7____
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[url]http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews[/url]

Again as was said, Book reservations either before you get on if you are in princess or queens grill or as soon as you get on the boat. Book the time for your treatment so you have an hour ahead to enjoy the saunas before your treatment!!!

Archived