NYC June 11 QM2 pre-cruise dining with pier view

nyckruzer

Embarrassed New Yorker here with a question. Where can you enjoy a great meal in Midtown NYC, on a high floor, with a good view of the Passenger Ship Terminal? I want to host my partner on Friday to lunch with a view of QM2 at the pier, mostly to give a perspective of just how huge she really is.

Well...this isn't exactly what you asked for, but it's the first thing I thought of:

[url="http://www.worldyacht.com/index.htm"]World Yacht Dinner Cruises[/url]

There's also the option of a picnic, and/or...as a New Yorker, when was the last time you went to the Empire State Building Observation Deck (which has a snack bar at the 86th floor level and other restaurants in the building)?! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Crouton

( P.S. I took a Circle Line cruise before my QM2 departure and was glad I'd had a "preview" of the sights along the Hudson so that I could focus on the experience of the ship departing and not of trying to figure out what I was seeing.)

[This message was edited by Crouton on 06-07-04 at 01:29 PM.]

Crouton; The Circle Line cruise sounds like a great activity prior to the cruise. Thanks for the idea.
4 days away! By the way we decided to stay at the Stanhope. Going to see Wicked on Wednesday.It will be sad but we want to go pay our respects at the Ground Zero site also.

Archived