Recent patter from Sydney to New Zealand

bapaleg

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for patters meals or anything else you would be able to scan

Thanks

I have a copy of the Patter for the last day Sunday 1 January. It doesn't show any meals but it has all the restaurants listed and times they are open. Is that any good to you? If it is, I'll post it here.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a copy of the Patter for the last day Sunday 1 January. It doesn't show any meals but it has all the restaurants listed and times they are open. Is that any good to you? If it is, I'll post it here.

Ooooh, yes please. It's seemingly impossible to find Patters for down under cruises. I'm cruising to Sydney in about a month and am keen to see anything from previous cruises this season. Thanks heaps!

Ooooh, yes please. It's seemingly impossible to find Patters for down under cruises. I'm cruising to Sydney in about a month and am keen to see anything from previous cruises this season. Thanks heaps!

OK no problem. I won't do it tonight though, probably some time tomorrow. I've also got the Disembarkation Information info pamphlet as well as the Captain's log of the whole cruise. They might have to be uploaded as images but if I have a problem, I'll email them to you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here is the Log of the Cruise as a PDF. I've got to reduce the other two so that can be uploaded here. Watch this space!!

The files were too hard to reduce so instead I fixed up my Dropbox account so hopefully now you should be able to see all 3 documents here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fam7vart4pspbag/AADo8Pxb-S1VyeTwtc49zLt1a?dl=0