Iguazu Falls with Orient Lines

Sheilanne

I believe there may be a baggage weight restriction on the flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls. Can anyone confirm this please & if so where do you leave the rest of your baggage?

We are taking a cruise to Antarctica in January.

I believe there may be a baggage weight restriction on the flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls. Can anyone confirm this please & if so where do you leave the rest of your baggage?

We are taking a cruise to Antarctica in January.

How did you book the flight??? Direct with the airline or is this part of your cruise/tour and or separately booked tour package??? And is the flight with a scheduled airline or is it a charter??? What airline???-AeroLineas Argentina allows 15 KGS, LAN allows 20KGS checked. And a charter or tour package may have more or less baggage allowance. Business class on both airlines allow up to 30KGS.

Hi,

Our Marco Polo Antarctica trip and side trip to Iguassu Falls included a hotel stay in Buenos Aires. The Iguassu trip was in the middle of the BA time and we were able to take a small bag with us and leave the rest of the luggage in the hotel. I was glad to have this opportunity to leave most of my luggage safely in BA. We were on a month long trip so luggage was at a maximum.

It will be the most incredible trip of your life. Enjoy it!

Fran

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Our Marco Polo Antarctica trip and side trip to Iguassu Falls included a hotel stay in Buenos Aires. The Iguassu trip was in the middle of the BA time and we were able to take a small bag with us and leave the rest of the luggage in the hotel. I was glad to have this opportunity to leave most of my luggage safely in BA. We were on a month long trip so luggage was at a maximum.

It will be the most incredible trip of your life. Enjoy it!

Fran

What is the name of the hotel in BA as we are planning a Princess cruise/Iguassu in Feb 08? How was the location & accommodations of the hotel and distances to Air Ports and Cruise Dock?:confused:

Archived