How do I get in touch with Cosol??

bulldogmom

Just wondering if any of you have a website or e-mail address for Cosol?? I've read wonderful things and would like more info.

Thanks

This is his web page...http://www.cosoltours.com/ We just finished a tour with him and I would highly recommend him. We stopped and had local fresh breads hot out of the oven, fresh cookies, fish cakes drinks and don't forget your bathing suits to swim and the falls.

He loves apples as well, he brings them back to the family.

His son Christopher will return your e-mail, he handles the bookings and any questions. His e-mail is cosol966@hotmail.com

If your going to Antigua we also used Lawrence of Antigua and I would highly recommend him as well.

porky113

This is his web page...http://www.cosoltours.com/ We just finished a tour with him and I would highly recommend him. We stopped and had local fresh breads hot out of the oven, fresh cookies, fish cakes drinks and don't forget your bathing suits to swim and the falls.

He loves apples as well, he brings them back to the family.

His son Christopher will return your e-mail, he handles the bookings and any questions. His e-mail is cosol966@hotmail.com

If your going to Antigua we also used Lawrence of Antigua and I would highly recommend him as well.

porky113

Can you tell us a bit about your tour with Lawrence? What did you do? Did you get any beach time? Where? Thanks in advance. Antigua's the only island we've yet to decide our plans for.

Can you tell us a bit about your tour with Lawrence? What did you do? Did you get any beach time? Where? Thanks in advance. Antigua's the only island we've yet to decide our plans for.

Lawrence was excellent. He is a very professional person who takes his tours serious. Six of us thought that he gave a great tour and his knowledge on the Island and history was very good. He took us up to Shirley Hieghts and let us take our time looking around and taking pictures. We got to meet his LADY friend as he called her. Very nice person and he is really proud of her.

He took us to Nelson's dock yard and was the only cab allowed inside the gates to pick us up. Every other cab wated outside. Interseting!

He then took half our party to the beach and half the party to the ship. Came back and got us and then took us to the straw market.

It was a great day.

Porky113

• 1 month later...

Just returned from our cruise on the Serenade. Cosol definitely made St. Lucia our favorite port and excursion. We really experienced the island, its villages, people, beauty and food. We ate our way through the island! Cosol was informative, personable, and gracious. It is a tour not to be missed.

Cathy-NY

Archived