Contact details (email address) for Captain or Purser on Sapphire Princess

packetpete

Hi all

My mum & dad are boarding Sapphire Princess next week on the 23rd Feb. That date is also my dads 70th birthday. I want to try to get in contact with someone onboard Sapphire Princess to try to arrange for a surprise birthday cake for my dad at dinner that night.

DOES ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN ON SAPPHIRE PRINCESS HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR A SENIOR STAFF MEMBER ON BOARD??

Hope you can help:)

Last summer some of my relatives were celebrating their 50th ann. on a Princess cruise. I just needed to know their cruise dates. I called the service phone number from the Princess website. I ordered and paid for flowers to be waiting in their stateroom from me with a card. I mentioned while ordering that they were celebrating an ann. so balloons were waiting by their door for them when they boarded. I don't know if they got a cake or not. Hope this helps.

Thanks Heidi

I tried to send an email last night to P&O Cruises "contact us" email address as supplied on the Sapphire Princess website, but it was got rejected due to the email address not being 'active' or something? I will try ringing them today as you suggest, but was hoping to get the message directly to the ship myself to try and cut-out the middle-man. Thanks again,

Pete

Archived