RCCL Cruise Planner Reservations/Cart Questions (also- dining packages?)

Planning my first Royal Caribbean cruise on the Symphony of the Seas in August 2018. Dining options went up today in the cruise planner, but the dining packages I've heard about aren't up yet. If available, I think we want to get the 4 restaurant discount package, not the one that covers every day. I've made reservations for specialty dining and put them in my cart but have not checked out yet.

I would LOVE any advice for using the cruise planner and dining packages, but my specific questions are:

Will the reservations stay there indefinitely or will they disappear if I don't pay for them soon?

Should I wait for dining packages to be made available for my trip?

Should I pay for the specialty dining now and try to get a reimbursement if/when I get a dining package later?

Thank you all!

Answered this in the other forum, but will repeat here:

The ability to order items from your Cruise Planner will last until about 3 days before the cruise.

They don't release all the options at the same time, so there's a very good chance more options will show up.

Anything you order can be cancelled for a full refund up to 3 days before the cruise.