Seating on ATN?

nikita

We just booked our air from JFK to Tahiti for our Oct. cruise and I noticed on our itinerary it tells us that we requested seats #22K, 22L going and coming home 20K, 20L. We actually did not request these seats they were just assigned and I was wondering if they are decent seats? I went to their website and couldn't find a diagram of the plane - is there a way to find out if these are good seats? Thank you!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!! I appreciate your replies. I hope we get to keep these seats! They do look like good ones. Has anyone had any experience in checking in? Do you usually get the seats they originally assigned you on this airlines? Can you check in online like on other airlines? Thanks!

No online check-in (most airlines don't let you for international flights anyway, at least in my experience...) We did get to keep the seats we were assigned at booking, though.

Hopefully we will get the assigned seats. We were able to check in online for our flight to Rome on Continental so I thought maybe we could do the same with this airline. I guess every airline is different. Thank you for letting me know your experience, it gives me hope we'll be able to keep these seats!

Archived