NCL-Escape Accupuncture Price

Kelly17R

I get severe sea sickness. I was thinking of doing the acupuncture but NCL website doesn't provide any information. Has anyone had the acupuncture done on NCL Escape for Sea Sickness? Does it work? How many sessions do you need? How much does it cost? Can you please share if you know or had it done? Thanks!

I've not tried accupuncture but I do get horrible motion sickness. Are you against using meds or have you tried them? I've used the patch and bonine and they both work well. They will be a fraction of the price of acupuncture.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've not tried accupuncture but I do get horrible motion sickness. Are you against using meds or have you tried them? I've used the patch and bonine and they both work well. They will be a fraction of the price of acupuncture.

I've tried the "Transderm" patch, Dramamine, Green Apples, Ginger, etc and none of that worked on me. My first/last cruise was on the NCL Sun ship which is considerably smaller in size than Escape, so I'm hoping it'll be better this time; however, I just want to be prepared ahead of time this time around.

I've tried the "Transderm" patch, Dramamine, Green Apples, Ginger, etc and none of that worked on me. My first/last cruise was on the NCL Sun ship which is considerably smaller in size than Escape, so I'm hoping it'll be better this time; however, I just want to be prepared ahead of time this time around.

Sorry, just not a believer in eastern medicine. Those meds work for most people. If they didn't work for you I don't know that I would board a cruise with the hope that accupuncture would work better.