Already done the volcano/waterfall/botanical gardens, what else to do?

01Sweetpea

DH & I spent a week in St. Lucia in 2002 for our honeymoon split between Sandals Halcyon & Ladera. We're already been to the volcano, waterfall, botanical gardens, and plantation. We spent numerous wonderful days snorkeling at the base of the Pitons, and we've taken the catamaran sail from Castries to Soufrie and back.

I'm also not looking for a tour since we did that when we transferred from Sandals to Ladera. Also we've taken a partial helicopter tour when we transfered from the Jalouise to the airport.

So what else is there to do other than spend the day at a beach?

sweetpea,

I think you should try out the zipline and fun at the beach that Serenity offers. After the zipling they provide you or your group with a cooler of drinks (rumpunch,fruit juices,beers,water) and a local lunch if you so desire. They also take care of entrance fees and beach chairs at a wonderful beach called pigeon island where you have the choice to simply relax or take a hike up to fort rodney(BREATHE TAKING VIEW). Though we prefered the beach in Antigua Serenity really made our time spent in St.lucia a memorable one. St.lucia is indeed a beautiful island and our next visit will not only be a day but a week or two.

Archived