Looking for FunTimes for 5 days Eastern Caribbean from Miami on Sensation (Dec 2017)

GrantGator

I am hoping that someone can please post pics/scans of the FunTimes for the Carnival Sensation.

This is for the 5 Day Eastern Caribbean from Miami with ports at Amber Cove and Grand Turk.

I know this a pretty new itinerary so I hope someone can post them.

I know one previous poster had FunTimes for the Sensation but not for our itinerary.

We depart on December 9th.

Thanks in advance.

Sailing this Saturday Nov. 25th, just bought the premium WiFi internet package so I'll be posting from the ship as my children bought the cruise for our 34th wedding anniversary and want to be able to show them how much fun we are having and how appreciative we are.

YouTube videos of Amber Cove look incredible, can't wait to experience it!!!

Sailing this Saturday Nov. 25th, just bought the premium WiFi internet package so I'll be posting from the ship as my children bought the cruise for our 34th wedding anniversary and want to be able to show them how much fun we are having and how appreciative we are.

Have a great cruise. Looking forward to your posts.

This was the favorite of all the cruises that I have been on. Do the Chef’s Table as a treat. It was phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just tucked in for the night, premium wifi purchase prior to sale date was a deal at less than $75 for the entire cruise. Have been able to use mobile phone S8+ for all i-net needs flawlessly, DW even able to video chat with kids and grandkids from the middle of the ocean via whattsapp. Speed is fsst enough for all needs.

More post to follow with pics.

• 2 weeks later...

[qu Drote=GrantGator;54565617]I am hoping that someone can please post pics/scans of the FunTimes for the Carnival Sensation.

This is for the 5 Day Eastern Caribbean from Miami with ports at Amber Cove and Grand Turk.

I know one previous poster had FunTimes for the Sensation but not for our itinerary.

Thanks in advance.

I was looking for the same thing so I can plan some events for my roll call fb group.

[qu Drote=GrantGator;54565617]I am hoping that someone can please post pics/scans of the FunTimes for the Carnival Sensation.

Thanks in advance.

I was looking for the same thing so I can plan some events for my roll call fb group.

My post above [emoji1426]was for Amber Cove and Grand Turk

Sent from my iPhone using Forums