Splendor March 2017 Excursions

Windstar786

Hope this finds its way to right place: I have much trouble posting, we are going with another couple ( all in our early 60s) Splendor to Western Carribean ( Roatan, Cozumel, Grand Cayman Georgetown, etc) please advise as to good excursions whether by Carnival or others? Would like zipline if not too expensive, and definitely want beaches ( which are best?)and some shopping. :cool:

If possible, former cruisers to same place/ship, list for each place, the very best/most recommended excursions, and what can be expected. We have previous cruise experience only twice, on Norwegian, trying the Carnival line this time. Also any tips about what to bring along other than obvious stuff. :D

Hope this finds its way to right place: I have much trouble posting, we are going with another couple ( all in our early 60s) Splendor to Western Carribean ( Roatan, Cozumel, Grand Cayman Georgetown, etc) please advise as to good excursions whether by Carnival or others? Would like zipline if not too expensive, and definitely want beaches ( which are best?)and some shopping. :cool:

If possible, former cruisers to same place/ship, list for each place, the very best/most recommended excursions, and what can be expected. We have previous cruise experience only twice, on Norwegian, trying the Carnival line this time. Also any tips about what to bring along other than obvious stuff. :D

We ziplined through the excursion with Carnival last May in Cozumel and had a blast! It was priced really well, but I think the prices may have gone up since. When we did this it included a beach break at a resort nearby afterwards and it was very nice. In grand cayman we did the stingray city through carnival and LOVED that as well! It was also priced well at the time. We're going to Honduras this April and have the Jolly Roger Catamaran snorkel with lunch booked through carnival. It was on the pricier side which makes me believe prices have gone up since last May.

Hope you all have a great time!