Butt's Up Zipline vs cavetubing.bz ziplining

jggohfam6

Does anyone have any experience with both Butt's Up ziplining and cavetubing.bz ziplining? I would like to zipline in the actual jungle as opposed to just zipping from tower to tower in a field as seems to be the case near many ports. Also do both companies tube in the same caves or does one company tube in a prettier area than another? Traveling very soon so any quick advice would be greatly appreciated!!

• 1 year later...

we are currently booked with Butts Up for the triple tour, ATV Cave Tubing and Zip Lining. I am curious as well what others suggest. We will be on Carnival Magic, late April/early May. our 2 teenage boys are interested in all 3 of these and so I am hoping we are making the right choice by NOT snorkeling while in Belize. (we plan to do that in Cozumel, Roatan and undecided on what to do in Costa Maya)

• 3 weeks later...

just came back from cavetubing and zipline with cavetubing.bz. It was a great trip and our best excursion ever!! Butts Up and others did the same river and cave for tubing. We didn't have to carry our tubes and equipment was good. Can't speak specifically about ButtsUp but many of the other groups carried their own tubes through the jungle and they had inferior tubes. Ziplining was 5 lines through the top of the rain-forest and over a river. So beautiful and exhilarating!! I don't think there was any line where we could even see the next platform - or the ground - unbelievable views!!

just came back from cavetubing and zipline with cavetubing.bz. It was a great trip and our best excursion ever!! Butts Up and others did the same river and cave for tubing. We didn't have to carry our tubes and equipment was good. Can't speak specifically about ButtsUp but many of the other groups carried their own tubes through the jungle and they had inferior tubes. Ziplining was 5 lines through the top of the rain-forest and over a river. So beautiful and exhilarating!! I don't think there was any line where we could even see the next platform - or the ground - unbelievable views!!

This is helpful! Thanks! We're going next month, and are even more excited about our adventure.

My daughter and her husband did the butts up excursion a few years ago and they had a blast!! She said the guides were awesome and they would do it again!!

We went zip lining at Pirates of the Caribbean in Roatan and it was great. We went on 11 lines, I think. They drove us to the top of a huge hill and we zipped through the ‘jungle’. We went from platform to platform only a few steps along the way. It took about 1 1/2 hours for the 4 of us. They took pictures of us and we bought the sd card for $20. Then they took us to Little French Key. Great day except for the rain. That was a couple months ago in Oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we are currently booked with Butts Up for the triple tour, ATV Cave Tubing and Zip Lining. I am curious as well what others suggest. We will be on Carnival Magic, late April/early May. our 2 teenage boys are interested in all 3 of these and so I am hoping we are making the right choice by NOT snorkeling while in Belize. (we plan to do that in Cozumel, Roatan and undecided on what to do in Costa Maya)

We went to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. $50 each all the food and drinks included! We snorkeled and parasailed there. The snorkeling was very cool, they took us out on a boat and we went to 2 different places. The food and drinks were great. The beach was awesome. They only allow so many in each day so if you decide to go there you might want to make reservations. If we go to Cozumel again we will go there again!! The snorkeling and parasailing were extra I think the snorkeling was $35 each and the parasailing was $65 each. We booked through shoreexcursioneer.

• 2 months later...
My daughter and her husband did the butts up excursion a few years ago and they had a blast!! She said the guides were awesome and they would do it again!!

We went zip lining at Pirates of the Caribbean in Roatan and it was great. We went on 11 lines, I think. They drove us to the top of a huge hill and we zipped through the ‘jungle’. We went from platform to platform only a few steps along the way. It took about 1 1/2 hours for the 4 of us. They took pictures of us and we bought the sd card for $20. Then they took us to Little French Key. Great day except for the rain. That was a couple months ago in Oct.

Did you do the Pirates of the Caribbean zip lining and little French key as a combo package? If so what company did you book it through and how much was the cost going to Roatan in June thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app