Vista Upgrade???

Lee2385

Ok so I've been on many cruises and have never had an upgrade or up sell fairy call me. We are booked in a deluxe ocean view room that is now sold out so no chance of a credit if a cheaper price appeared. If I call will I be able to ask for a balcony room cheaper since they may want to sell my ocean view orrrr do I have to wait and cross fingers for that call?? I'm a flight attendant so my phone is not always on and afraid if they do call I'll miss it!?! Thanks for any tips [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you call, they will offer you the going rate on the cabin category you are looking at. No discount. BUT, do keep checking rates often...it pays off sometimes when they possibly come up with a special offer.

Ok so I've been on many cruises and have never had an upgrade or up sell fairy call me. We are booked in a deluxe ocean view room that is now sold out so no chance of a credit if a cheaper price appeared. If I call will I be able to ask for a balcony room cheaper since they may want to sell my ocean view orrrr do I have to wait and cross fingers for that call?? I'm a flight attendant so my phone is not always on and afraid if they do call I'll miss it!?! Thanks for any tips [emoji2]

If you want a good price, just wait and keep your fingers crossed. They will only give a good price if they are looking for any takers, not if anyone is interested beforehand.