The Company "Juneau Tours" -- Anyone Used Them

ajtraveler66

Has anyone used the tour company called "Juneau Tours" for an Alaskan cruise excursion? It looks very good to me, but comments from folks who have actually used them would be much appreciated. In specific we are looking at the Whale Watching/Mendenhall combined tour. So your thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Here is the link:

http://www.juneautours.com/our-company/

We used JT for a whale watching excursion last July. I would not use them again. Captain and mates displayed unprofessional behavior. I have cruised Alaska 5 times and theirs was the only tour that I have considered unsatisfactory.

Edited by Happy Sails
miscount

I have booked this company for my upcoming cruise in June.

hopefully the experience the other poster had was a rare occurrence, they are rated well on Trip Advisor.

Having been to Alaska twice before I knew I wanted to bring my travel family to see Mendenhall and a whale watch and the only way that we could do that with the glacier float-plane tour was to use this company.

Ideally if you can it would be better to book a longer whale watch tour as the travel time will eat up and hour of the water time, however if you are like me and fitting in a number of sights, then I think this is a good way to go!