Cabin 8005- under spa and gym on QV

bonni99

Hello all,

We have cabin 8005 booked on the Queen Victoria for the Fjord cruise departing 1st July 2010.

Can anyone tell us if there is any noise problems in relation to being underneath the spa and gym? I would think the spa might not be too problematic but the thought of aerobic classes and pumping music early in the morning might have an effect?

Any help appreciated! My partner is a very light sleeper and we had a terrible time above the Royal court Theatre on the QM2 a few years back so am hoping to hear good news!

Hello,

We stayed in 8005 on the QV. Got home yesterday from 12 nights in the med! The room is very quiet. It is at the end of the corridor. The senior staff cabins are slightly futher on. There was absolutely no noise from the gym or the spa. They close at night. It was very peaceful. I am a light sleeper too but managed to have quite a few late mornings! I think it is at the end of the room service route though, as they were always a little late......

Enjoy!

Marianne

Hello,

We stayed in 8005 on the QV. Got home yesterday from 12 nights in the med! The room is very quiet. It is at the end of the corridor. The senior staff cabins are slightly futher on. There was absolutely no noise from the gym or the spa. They close at night. It was very peaceful. I am a light sleeper too but managed to have quite a few late mornings! I think it is at the end of the room service route though, as they were always a little late......

Enjoy!

Marianne

Thanks for that, I`m on July 1 cruise, my room a little further on but not quite as far as senior staff;)

John

Edited by T4TC

• 8 years later...