MSC Armonia embarkation Havana

ribblebarn

Help. We are booked on the Armonia 23 January from Havana, Cuba. Ship only sails a couple of days after, check in time has been given as 2214. Despite being Black card members and sailed over 30 times with MSC we cannot find out what the earliest we might be able to board or at least check in luggage. MSC say check on arrival! Has anybody done this or any advice?

I think they started brooding in the afternoon, cabns where available from about 6. I don’t think being a black card member will make any different with Cuban imagration you will have to go through the checks like everyone else, time and time again

We will be in Havana tomorrow we dock at 9:00 this time. On the 23rd you will be joining on the 1:30 docking. I will try and get a picture of the check area. The biggest delay we had was actually getting on the ship This May be quicker for you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Just to confirm how we did actually embark Armonia in Havana 23 Jan: Check in opened around 1530-45. Soon on board and in the buffet! Luggage was a bit slow arriving about 1930. Hope this helps anyone else as our 2214 embarkation time on ticket was not too informative!