Booking On Shore Tours

- aNt -

Hey all,

Just wondering, how do I go about booking On Shore tours through P&O. I haven't been able to find a site to be able to do so. Then I thought it would be possible in the "Cruise Personaliser" but I couldn't find it in there either.

Cheers.

They send the info with your Docs a few weeks before (if your lucky) then you can fax it to them or ring up.They only give you a guide of whats on now,it could change just before your cruise

Hi!

you will receive the form with your P&O documentation, but if you want to book earlier, im pretty sure you can book over the phone with P&O.

if you want, i can give you a copy of the shore tours brochure that you can look at and pick your tours. i think you'll then be able to phone P&O and book over the phone. they will email you confirmation of what tours you have booked, so maybe take that email with you on the cruise to make sure the tickets are correct.

you are not charged for your tours until onboard the ship, where they will be charged to your cruise card.

in relation to costs for the shore tours, the shore tour brochure does not list costs. the order form for shore tours that you receive with ur cruise documentation will list costs.

On my cruise, the only port of call offering tours was Vila, Vanuatu. So they are the only prices I have.

If you have a look at the P&O website, they should have somewhere that lists the tours offered. If not, I am happy to provide you with a copy of a brochure and tour costs for Vila, Vanuatu.

I would recommend booking the tours before your cruise, as when we boarded our cruise in December, we read that a lot of the shore tours were already sold out.

Hope this helps,

HAPPY CRUISING!! :)

Hey all,

Just wondering, how do I go about booking On Shore tours through P&O. I haven't been able to find a site to be able to do so. Then I thought it would be possible in the "Cruise Personaliser" but I couldn't find it in there either.

Cheers.

Cruise personaliser will not offer booking of shore tours till there is under 120 days left till departure. I think the same applies to phone booking as well.

Hi!

you will receive the form with your P&O documentation, but if you want to book earlier, im pretty sure you can book over the phone with P&O.

if you want, i can give you a copy of the shore tours brochure that you can look at and pick your tours. i think you'll then be able to phone P&O and book over the phone. they will email you confirmation of what tours you have booked, so maybe take that email with you on the cruise to make sure the tickets are correct.

you are not charged for your tours until onboard the ship, where they will be charged to your cruise card.

in relation to costs for the shore tours, the shore tour brochure does not list costs. the order form for shore tours that you receive with ur cruise documentation will list costs.

On my cruise, the only port of call offering tours was Vila, Vanuatu. So they are the only prices I have.

If you have a look at the P&O website, they should have somewhere that lists the tours offered. If not, I am happy to provide you with a copy of a brochure and tour costs for Vila, Vanuatu.

I would recommend booking the tours before your cruise, as when we boarded our cruise in December, we read that a lot of the shore tours were already sold out.

Hope this helps,

HAPPY CRUISING!! :)

Thank you! I'll PM you my e-mail address. I appreciate it, thanks.

*EDIT* Looks like it doesnt allow me to PM on these boards, could you please send all the brochures and pricing info to anthonya at gamebox dot net. Thanks!

Cruise personaliser will not offer booking of shore tours till there is under 120 days left till departure. I think the same applies to phone booking as well.

If it's P&O you're cruising with you won't have the shore tour booking form offered on the cruise personaliser. They send the forms out with your tickets. You can then send them via mail or fax directly back to P&O or your can ask your TA to do it for you. Once P&O have booked you on the tours they will confirm it with your TA who will then call or email you to advise of the confirmation. The tickets will then be waiting for you in your cabin when you board :D:D

Archived