Vancouver Hotels

I just found out that I have enough points for 1 free nite at the following hotels: Holiday Inn, Hyatt and Hilton/Hampton. Which of these hotels are close enough to one another that I can stay at 2 of them for a free nite each? Presently I have reservations for the Hampton Inn on Robson for 1 free nite and paying for the second. I would rather stay at 2 different places for free than pay for 1 nite. Hubby disagrees with me.:(

Your son will like Robson Street(2 blocks) with all the cool shops and cute girls that go shopping on it. There is a mall under The Hyatt also and you are 3 blocks away from a large underground mall anchored by two department stores.Also lots of teens there. What does he like to do? Take him to Capilano Canyon and go on the suspension bridge and do Treetops. I will post a link for you.

Grouchy, thanks for the site. This is a place we will definitely go to. However, my question remains, where shall we stay? Should I get one nite free for Hampton Inn and pay for 2nd nite or stay one nite at the Hampton and take a free nite also either at the Hyatt or the Holiday Inn on Howe? The map you sent me was somewhat confusing:confused:

Move to a new hotel-which you wont be able to check into until about 300pm? Take the Hampton not Holiday Inn. At least in the Summer you can walk around there-whereas at the Holiday Inn it is not really a good idea.

Archived