Is there someplace to store some of our luggage

tarheelmjfan

We are planning to spend 1 night in Seattle, prior to our cruise, & 6 nights after. Is there someplace we could leave our luggage in Seattle, rather than having to take all of it on the ship? Will the Westin store it for us, until we return? If not, any other suggestions? FYI, we plan on spending the 1st night on the waterfront, then the last 6 at the Westin. If we must take it all with us, I may just try to do laundry when we return to Seattle. If the Westin doesn't have laundry facilities, this will not be an option. Any suggestions? TIA :)

Instead of packing enough for two weeks, I would only pack for one and either use the self serve laundry, or the ships' laundry service. I'm always surprised at how much more willing I am to wear an article of clothing more than once on vacation. I'm not one who like to take the time for laundry when on vacation, but towards the end of the week you could do a couple loads of wash and wear stuff, sending out the stuff that needs to be pressed.

It costs a few bucks, but is preferrable to being a pack mule, cheaper than purchasing additional wardrobe.

The hotel may keep your luggage for a week, you would have to contact them for that answer.

Archived