Glass stairs

savandbarb

This is taken on the Carnival Pride which is a Spirit Class ship (they are similar) just click the link and it takes you to the photo album i created.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=261857835&photoID=261900687&security=yViPwQ

This is taken on the Carnival Pride which is a Spirit Class ship (they are similar) just click the link and it takes you to the photo album i created.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=261857835&photoID=261900687&security=yViPwQ

Sorry TRACE I can't access your photos.there is a security thingy on it and it is asking for information I don't have.Is there any other way to get these photos?:confused:

Thanks Trace.I go them that way.I almost forgot that the pride was the sister ship to the Spirit.Did you walk those stairs?I couldn't get past the third step it freaked me out that much to walk on them.Thank godness there is another way to get to Nouveau Cafe.

Your trip to mexico looked like a blast.We are going to different ports then you but I hope we have as much fun as it looked like you did.Thank you for trying so hard to get that picture.

Friends to the north

Carnival Spirit march 1 2005 mexican riviera

Carnival Spirit Southern Caribbean march 14 2004

Carnival Paridise Eastern Caribbean May 3 2003

RCCL Visions of the Seas Alaska July 14 2001

We do not live in igloos or have polar bears for pets:rolleyes:

Yes, we did walk up & down the stairs... and it was pretty freaky , but cool!

Sorry for the problem accessing the photo, just put those photos on webshots a few days ago, so still learning. We had a BLAST! Thanks!

:cool:

Archived