Norwegian Epic Bow Pool

blissful_babe

None of the bow decks on any NCL ship is open to the public. The small pools on the bow deck on some of the ships are for crew use only.

Yup small pool for the crew.

We were fortunate to get a Bridge tour and meet the Captain and officers on our Pearl cruise. From the bridge we could see right down to that area. No one was there though. I think it would be kind of weird with the captain and officers looking right out there......... you are on display.

Yup small pool for the crew.

We were fortunate to get a Bridge tour and meet the Captain and officers on our Pearl cruise. From the bridge we could see right down to that area. No one was there though. I think it would be kind of weird with the captain and officers looking right out there......... you are on display.

Other than the occasional crew member making a cell phone call in port, I've only seen the bow deck & pool in use on one cruise. We were in Nassau, if I remember correctly, and there was a party going on down on the bow crew deck that appeared to be for show cast members.

Archived