Vancouver Restaurant Suggestions for dinner & breakfast?

Hello,

Wife and I will be in Vancouver for 1 overnight day/night and leave at 2:00pm the next day, after our cruise ship comes in. We are staying downtown.

She likes Italian food, but not steak/fish. I really enjoy steak/fish and I'm okay with Italian food.

Looking for dinner recommendations that may be either on the water or on Grouse Mountain with a nice view. Something from casual to "smart casual" is okay. If really good, we can go "suit/tie" but would like to target smart casual. Last night of a two week vacation and would really enjoy a nice meal.

Also, looking for recommendations for any breakfast spots in downtown. Any place that shows the local flavor or just has a nice view, etc.

Thanks for your help.

fun with your eggs-try The Elbow Room or Frescos in The West End. Good Italian is at Don Francesco's on Burrard or Circillo. Anything along Robson street is pretty good and affordable. Try Cin Cin for pretty good Italian.

A good seafood place with a view is The Cannery-but it is pricey.But you are paying in Us so it won't be too bad! It is a cab ride from Downtown-but worth it.

Elbow room is an experience for sure ;)

As for Italian in the downtown area I suggest Cippinos in Yaletown. Pricey but a good eat. If you want something more moderate then most of the upperscale restaurants have pasta dishes. Lumiere on West 4th is one of our highest rated spots. A gem is Bin 941 on Davie street (downtown), this is a tapas restaurant where you will order many sampling appitizers as your meal. One of the best little places our city has to offer and a great wine list.

Archived