Accessible Beach

ndsumfun

First let me say I have gone through 17 pages on the disabled boards & cannot find anything!!!

Has anyone seen or been to the wheelchair accessible beach area in Palm Beach? There is a video on you tube showing it but I can't find anything to determine exactly where it is and if it is still there. From the video it looks like it's somewhere near the RIU.

ANY info would sure be helpful!!! I also wonder if the buses have lifts or would we just need to grab a cab.

Do you have a link to the video? There is a concrete walkway which runs beachside along the resorts on Palm Beach from the Divi Phoenix as far as the Holiday Inn. You can access the walkway from the street via the entry to De Palm Pier which runs between the Radisson and Riu Resorts.

I believe the Playa Linda timeshare resort has a wheelchair accessible palapa which was pictured in a video

however it is for the use of their owners and guests. The video is a bit misleading that way.

If you are looking for access to the beach and ocean I would contact Adapted happy wheels.

Edited by Arubalisa