Carnival JUNGLE BUGGY SAFARI AT JAGUAR PAW & LUNCH

Nolalife

• 1 month later...
I just posted about the same excursion and will be going in April. I will let you know how it is, if you haven't heard anything when I get back.

Great!!!

Have a wonderful cruise and I look forward to hearing about the excursion

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

We are cruising July 2017 on the Carnival Dream and my kids ages 18 & 16 want to drive a Buggy. Has anyone booked the Jungle buggy safari at Jaquar Paw through Carnival???

The driving of the Polaris UTV's was fun! When you get to Jaguar Paw, you are given a quick safety briefing and then you are off driving. The actual driving part was maybe 20-30 minutes with a water break and the tour guide talking about the different rock formations and the trees in the area.

If you have ever been to Belize, you know that getting to some of these excursions does take a while to get to. It takes about an 1.25- 1.5 hours to get there. While on the A/C bus ride, the tour guide talks to you about the city of Belize and have the opportunity to ask anything you want. Very informative and interesting.

When we finally arrived at the park, it was a mess. They had three boats in port, so there was a lot of people. We spent about 30-45 minutes on the bus waiting to park, Lots of buses trying to maneuver a parking area for the buses. After you get off the A/C bus, you then get on a school bus that takes a minute to go over a hill the bigger buses can't go over to where the ATV's and UTV's are located.

We got our helmets and safety briefing and we were off!

When we got back, they have lunch for you. Chicken. rice and beans, cole slaw and some orange fruit juice. At this time you can browse the shop and view your pictures. Probably have about 30 minutes to eat and browse before you get back on the school bus to get on the A/C bus to head back to the city

Having never driven any kind of off road vehicle, I enjoyed myself. I had my GoPro filming, so I will have a look and edit some before I post it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

The driving of the Polaris UTV's was fun! When you get to Jaguar Paw, you are given a quick safety briefing and then you are off driving. The actual driving part was maybe 20-30 minutes with a water break and the tour guide talking about the different rock formations and the trees in the area.

If you have ever been to Belize, you know that getting to some of these excursions does take a while to get to. It takes about an 1.25- 1.5 hours to get there. While on the A/C bus ride, the tour guide talks to you about the city of Belize and have the opportunity to ask anything you want. Very informative and interesting.

When we finally arrived at the park, it was a mess. They had three boats in port, so there was a lot of people. We spent about 30-45 minutes on the bus waiting to park, Lots of buses trying to maneuver a parking area for the buses. After you get off the A/C bus, you then get on a school bus that takes a minute to go over a hill the bigger buses can't go over to where the ATV's and UTV's are located.

We got our helmets and safety briefing and we were off!

When we got back, they have lunch for you. Chicken. rice and beans, cole slaw and some orange fruit juice. At this time you can browse the shop and view your pictures. Probably have about 30 minutes to eat and browse before you get back on the school bus to get on the A/C bus to head back to the city

Having never driven any kind of off road vehicle, I enjoyed myself. I had my GoPro filming, so I will have a look and edit some before I post it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I can't wait....How dirty did you get?

Do they have facilities to change and store your stuff?

:):cool:

I can't wait....How dirty did you get?

Do they have facilities to change and store your stuff?

:):cool:

Got more dusty dirty than anything. No rain, so no mud. They have lockers for rent, although I couldn't tell you the price because they let me bring my backpack on the ride. Just put it between the driver and passenger like the center console area. Or you could put it at the passenger's feet. Only the ATV's you couldn't bring anything with you. They also have restroom facilities. Don't know how big or how private, but assuming they have stalls you can change in if you need to.

• 2 weeks later...
Great!!!

Have a wonderful cruise and I look forward to hearing about the excursion

I also would like to read some reviews on this excursion. We are going in June, and are considering booking this.

Here is a short 4 minute video I put together from our excursion.

• 3 months later...
Curious about the jungle part of the ride- where you gobbled up by mesquitos or bugs?

Not at all.

We went in April, so I don't know how it would be in the warmer months July/August.

Good Luck!