Info on Conquest

PiperMcB

This was not a great trip. First of all, the HC rooms are in the very front of the ship. From early morning 'til noon and early afternoon through evening, the way is blocked with carts, vacuums, laundry, etc. I skipped going to the dining room for several lunches and breakfasts because of the difficulty getting there. (And the room service menu is extremely limited!)

The bathroom was nicely organized with a true roll in shower. The room itself was very, very small. It had one small chair a small adjustable table (nice) and a vanity with a bench (the vanity wasn't one you could roll under--so not much use to someone in a WC.) There were two small hanging closets (my clothes fit fine, but two people would be crowded.)

The balcony was very small--you could roll out, but had no room to turn around--so had to back into the room from the balcony. I think someone using a lift would definitely need to have the beds separated.

No one in the "alternate dining" offered to help with my tray--not even once during the seven days. Getting food was tricky since I was traveling alone--but I managed. I didn't always get what I wanted, but I didn't go hungry!

Comparing my three trips on Carnival to my one on RC--let's just say that I won't be traveling on Carnival any more!

Archived