HI on the beach in Galveston

prog

Staying here 4/2/06, for Elation on 4/3/06. I have sent numerous emails asking questions, they never respond? Anyone have this trouble?

I have yet to receive final reservation although it does show up on reservation system? I should get something?

Also, we have 2 rooms, with kids...they dont list kids? Maybe no big deal just trying to get organized. 5 people per room? will they hassle me on this.

Prog

I drove past the property yesterday afternoon, so all I can tell you that it is still there !!!

Seriously though, as much of a T-crosser & I-dotter as I am, I would call them directly.

Hello Prog,

I had a group stay at this hotel last year. The rooms are decent, but the management does have quite a bit of trouble with returning any contact. Their Phone nr. should you need it is: 4 0 9 7 4 0 3 5 8 1. The front desk can verify your reservations. It is common for the hotels to store only the "primary" guest on the reservations, so they usually don't list the kids names on the reservation.

My little warning for this hotel . . . If you are planning on taking the shuttle to the ship, sign up on their list the moment you arrive (I'm sure you have seen this advice over and over again with all the hotels that supply a shuttle). This hotel is quite a ways from the cruise ship terminal, and the shuttle WILL get caught in traffic, as there is almost always 1 (or more) ship(s) arriving as you are leaving, causing quite a back up. It is also very difficult to get a taxi, as they will be lined up for the people getting off of the ship, so, if you are thinking about taking a taxi, make sure that you pre-order your taxi the night before.

Have a Great Trip

Unitravel

www.unitrvl.com

Archived