Cruise Terminal Parking: Mobile, AL

Ronn452

How easy is it to get to the terminal in Mobile. We plan to drive down the monring of the cruise and park at the terminal. We will drive down I 65, exit to downtown on Water Street. From there where? Any other information will be greatly appreciated!

My suggestion would be to drive down I-65 to I-10 East (towards Florida) then get off on exit 25A. There will be signs here that will direct you to the terminal. If you go the way you are talking about you are subject to getting LOST. Lots of one way streets in downtown Mobile, which is where the cruise terminal is. I'm sure you have mapped you way with a program like mapquest but this is the easiest way, not as confusing and very few red lights compared to the other way.

The cruise terminal is easy to find and easy to get in and out of. If you get there by about 11 or so, try to go to level 3 of the parking garage. That is if you are early enough and its not full. By doing this you will pass up some parking spots on level 2 but you will have a better chance of being close to the entrance and just an elevator ride away from being where you need to be. Many people try to get the first spot they see. So if you see empty ones before you get to level 3 you know you will have FRONT door parking unless someone else here at cruise critic beats you. :D

Mobile has a great terminal. Parking and boarding all at the same place.

Archived