Kosher Food on RCCL

SLH

Does anyone know about the kosher food on any RCCL Mariner specifically? Is it brought on the ship like the airlines? My GF is debating between asking for a special diet or just enjoying the fish and pasta dishes always on the menu.

• 3 weeks later...

RCCL has kosher food available from Weberman's catering in Florida. It's pretty good, we ate it for a week on Adventure of the Seas recently. You get a choice from approx. 15 different meals you can have for lunch and dinner, with separate side dishses and dessert. Breakfast you are on your own with cold cereal, milk and fruit for the most part. If you email RCCL you can get a copy of the kosher menu.

RCCL has kosher food available from Weberman's catering in Florida. It's pretty good, we ate it for a week on Adventure of the Seas recently. You get a choice from approx. 15 different meals you can have for lunch and dinner, with separate side dishses and dessert. Breakfast you are on your own with cold cereal, milk and fruit for the most part. If you email RCCL you can get a copy of the kosher menu.

Can you also just order off the regular menu if you have requested the kosher menu? My friend may want fish or something veggie some nights.

I don't see why not. They bring multiple regulare entrees if you request (how many people request 2 orders of lobster?) so I don't think they'd had a problem with serving you a regular meal instead of the kosher one.

DWJoe, I didn't check when I was on the Radiance or Freedom, but do you know what hashgachah the milk and cereal had?

Archived