Do you still get pajamas?

lucky951

My friends next door just got home from their SeaDream Med cruise and not only did they get their Pajamas, but SeaDream has now gone a step futher as they even had their Names on them too ...Now that was class!!! They said things onboard are better than ever. The yacht looked great and the weather was perfect...and the Crew was the best Service that they ever experienced..The staff and crew were all over them.....

I am getting ready for my next voyage and can't wait..

Regards,

Lux

We are leaving next week for our vacation, I haven't started to pack yet, but the question about pjs is a good one Helen. Do I pack pjs or wait and see if Sea Dream has a pj fairy with specially oversized pjs to fit? :confused:

We are leaving next week for our vacation, I haven't started to pack yet, but the question about pjs is a good one Helen. Do I pack pjs or wait and see if Sea Dream has a pj fairy with specially oversized pjs to fit? :confused:

Pack your own! Not guaranteed to get the first night. AND ... I think they are one size!

Thanks Cruisewoman79, I'm sure you are correct about "one size fits all", and I will be packing my nightie. I think I should start packing. :)

Oh you'll have such a great time! Be sure to sleep outside (and wear your pjs not your nightie!) When are you going?

Oh dear, I don't have pj's, guess I need to go shopping - again! We are leaving next week for Italy and will be joining SeaDream 1 in Greece on the 28th. Besides pj's, any hints as to what to pack? My husband has a trailer to carry our luggage to the airport, just in case it doesn't all fit in the suv. I told him he had to leave his lounge chair and tv home and his reply was the kitchen sink stays also! All you ladies know that we have to bring a lot of Stuff, just in case we need it stuff, I can't live without it stuff, his stuff and my stuff. I don't know where I will put all the stuff when we get there, maybe I'd better go over my list again, and see what will fit in our luggage. Is anyone else going on the same cruise or are we all alone? We will have lots of room for all of our Stuff if we are all alone! :D

No worries. You will get your PJs on board.

From one overpacker to another - my advice is don't overpack! :p

It's country club casual and I love it - so nice to be dressed comfortably and not have to bring formal wear. But jewelry to match each swimsuit and lots and lots and lots of shoes! LOL

But jewelry to match each swimsuit and lots and lots and lots of shoes! LOL

:confused:

I'll just have to bring purses to match all my shoes now won't I? I don't know about your country club, but ours, and our yacht club attire is pretty fluffy. lol :D Isn't there anyone joining us on this voyage?

Yes, we did get the PJ's. The first night but with no name, so we decided not to wear them up to the TOP of the Yacht. We put them away. And, then about 2 nights later new PJ's showed up with our names on them. Very strange.

But, we loved it. One size fits all. Any other questions, email is scjewels@yahoo.com

Archived