Bon Voyage Gifts

Aloha Cruiser

Going on a cruise in September with some friends. It is their very first cruise and I'd like to surprise them with a little something special at the beginning of the voyage.

I've used Well Wisher's Int'l several times before for flowers and gift baskets. They do an excellent job.

Does anyone else have any other favorites companies to use, or ideas for special Bon Voyage gifts?

We depart from Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions.

Depending on where your cruising to, You can always purchased a themed item from somewhere, pack it and bring it on board with you to have their stateroom attendant place it in their cabin. We are going on a Cruise in November to the Mexican Riviera with some family and friends. I purchased every family a nice straw/woven Beach Bag from Bath & Body Works to give as a gift. I hope they all like it! Its roomy enough for all the "Off the ship essentials". It fit the theme and its definitly something I would love to recieve as a gift!

Good Luck, I love the idea to give gifts! It surely makes people feel good to get them!

Archived