TA Crossing 4/26/09

mlleach

Hi ML...... there are several threads back a page or two on this site which give a great view of life on the crossings. If you do a search for threads that have "crossing" in the title you'll find lots of information.

I love the crossings and will be on this particular one because it's stopping at the Azores, a place I've only dreamed of visiting. Should be very special!

Of course, one can argue that they're *all* special on SeaDream!;)

alita

Hi Alita

Glad to hear you will be on this crosssing. Sounds like you have been on SD in the past. This will be our 1st. We did Windstar last year and loved the small ship. Would love to hear what you like about SD.

ML

Hi.

My partner and I are also going to be on this crossing. We did the Seabourn Pride crossing last March to Lisbon and really enjoyed it. We like the smaller ships and are looking forward to our first Seadream voyage. We did have some rough seas last year - the first five days the Pride was a-rocking and rolling. Thanks to Bonine, we were none the worse for the wear. The travel journal of the November 2007 Seadream (can't remember if it was I or II) is great! Lots of photos that give an excellent idea of what to expect on the ship.

Perry

Hi.

My partner and I are also going to be on this crossing. We did the Seabourn Pride crossing last March to Lisbon and really enjoyed it. We like the smaller ships and are looking forward to our first Seadream voyage. We did have some rough seas last year - the first five days the Pride was a-rocking and rolling. Thanks to Bonine, we were none the worse for the wear. The travel journal of the November 2007 Seadream (can't remember if it was I or II) is great! Lots of photos that give an excellent idea of what to expect on the ship.

Perry

Welcome Perry and ________. I will check out the review you suggested.

Thanks

ML

• 7 months later...

Time to revive this thread! Who is on this cruise with us? Final payment isn't due until Jan '09, but like others on the board, I get a feeling of "it's really going to happen" when I make that final charge, so we're paid up early and really looking forward to our first SD cruise!

Perry & Richard

Archived