Hotels in Dallas

sns

Has anyone stayed overnight in Dallas and then gone back to the airport to catch their cruise transfer to Galveston? At this time, Princess is no longer taking anymore bookings for their one night in Galveston. They are offering a 2 night stay but we can't do that. We are thinking of staying in Dallas......any suggestions?

The title of my thread above should read "Hotels in Houston". Also in the thread I've typed Dallas and it really is Houston. I can't figure out how to edit that thread. There is no edit button. Sorry for the confusion.

SNS I don't think it is very far from Houston to Galveston and you can check a map and find the area closest to Galveston or stay near the Houston airport and catch a shuttle. Have you done a search for Galveston hotels, you might be able to book into the hotel Princess uses by booking independently. Good luck!

Has anyone stayed overnight in Dallas and then gone back to the airport to catch their cruise transfer to Galveston? At this time, Princess is no longer taking anymore bookings for their one night in Galveston. They are offering a 2 night stay but we can't do that. We are thinking of staying in Dallas......any suggestions?

What dates???:confused:

Archived