Holiday?

newlife_2010

The Holiday is not called the Carnival Holiday becuase when the ship came out in 1985 they didn't put Carnival in the prefix of the name. The Fantasy class ships din't have Carnival in the prefix either until in 2007 and 2008 when they added Carnival to the name. They said they started adding Carnival to the prefix of the name on the Fantasy class ships to bring them up to standards like their newer ships.

Actually the ships pins for the Holiday now say Carnival Holiday. Carnival is redoing the names for its entire fleet to add the word Carnival to the ships that do not have them.

Dave

Dave, I have three pins for the Holiday. One says "Holiday" and the newest two "Carnival Holiday". I guess they wil be premium collector items before long. Maybe I can get enough on E-bay for them to retire early.:D

Actually the ships pins for the Holiday now say Carnival Holiday. Carnival is redoing the names for its entire fleet to add the word Carnival to the ships that do not have them.

Dave

But the Holiday will be gone in less than a month

But the Holiday will be gone in less than a month

I guess somebody placed an order for pins and added the new change. A lot of us are still wondering if they are changing up the design of the pins because they could have implemented the new decision immediately. This is the decision where only Platinum guest will get pins. At the end of October, the pins will be available for sale in the gift shops.

Dave

Archived