Q 4 Former Fantasy Cruzers

luckycruzer

I have the new Dining Room Schematic.. I have not, but will in 10 days, sail her for the 1st time.. I wish to know what dining scheme (open or Set) is the bottom part of the mainpart/Atlantic deck. The original, not raised portion. I dont do steps very well. Is the original floor part still the same..and did they just elevate the more aft portion of it?.. I"m trying to ascertain what area is nearest the back of the Celebration DR, and still be on deck 8 Atlantic..If you remember your table # I can match it up with the new table placement. All the printed materials in the brochuers and online, still have the orig floor plan.. Thanx to anyone, and Dave for giving me heads up on what he could tell me..but I need more info..

I was at table #235 in the rear middle of the Celebration Dining Room. We had Mercern as our Matre'D, but he and Stan trade rooms every few weeks.

The center area is slightly raised from the outside, maybe four or five steps. The big problem is that they have pushed tables so close it is hard to get between them, and regular diners have waiters with more tables then the past.

Archived