Beverage questions...

2preschoolers

We'll be on the Liberty in January! (WOW, it's finally THIS month!) I have several questions about drinks....

- Is juice (OJ, Tomatoe, etc) available (and free) at breakfast? And other times of the day, approx how much does it cost? Is apple juice available at all?

- Do they have non-alcoholic smoothies (for the kids)? And where can I get them, how much do they cost?

- If you order a Shirley Temple, do they charge the cost of a soda or does it cost more? (Again, for kids)

- Do you typically bring your own refillable mug to fill up on tea/lemonade, etc during the day or do you just have to do it glass by glass?

THANKS!

We'll be on the Liberty in January! (WOW, it's finally THIS month!) I have several questions about drinks....

- Is juice (OJ, Tomatoe, etc) available (and free) at breakfast? And other times of the day, approx how much does it cost? Is apple juice available at all?

- Do they have non-alcoholic smoothies (for the kids)? And where can I get them, how much do they cost?

- If you order a Shirley Temple, do they charge the cost of a soda or does it cost more? (Again, for kids)

- Do you typically bring your own refillable mug to fill up on tea/lemonade, etc during the day or do you just have to do it glass by glass?

THANKS!

Juice is available and free at breakfast. I'm unsure of the cost of the juice at other times, though I think you may be able to to dig that info up if you want to do a search for "bar menu prices" here.

Smoothies (like virgin strawberry daiquiris and the lot) are available at the bar...I'm thinking they're around $5-$6.

Shirley Temples...we had the soda cards and weren't charged anything extra when ordering them.

You *can* bring your own insulated mug...it comes in handy if you're laying in the sun on deck and such. But it really doesn't top my list of priorities and they take up a decent amount of packing space in your suitcase.

THANKS!

Juice is free at breakfast. Not sure if it differs from ship to ship but we had apple, orange and some kind of guava orange something or other drink (which is what I mostly drank, how sad I can't remember the name but it was good, esp. with some rum in it!)

Some people say that you can get the juice all day if you press the button for it (they just take the name of the juice down) but I didn't test this. Maybe somebody else can be of assistance?

My brothers were ordering juice from room service all day so I'm pretty sure you can get it from room service if you can't find it elsewhere.

The non-alcoholic smoothies were like $5 and some change and you can get them from any bar.

Not sure about the Shirley Temples. I brought my own refillable thing and I saw a lot of people were walking around with their own, you can even buy them from Carnival. I drink a lot (in fact I use the one I brought along to keep track of how much water I drink throughout the day) so it was a good idea for me. Especially since it was usually hard (make that next to impossible) to find a lounge chair on the Lido deck and it saved me from having to keep going back and forth from wherever I was to the Lido for drinks.

Archived