Mazatlan Trolley Tour

Carmic

Just wondering if anyone has done the Trolley Tour lately. If so, did you enjoy it?

Thanks,

Carol

Carol,

I did the Trolly Tour in November and thought it was well worth the money. I believe it was around $30. I printed off a $5 discount coupon from their website. I was traveling with my Mother who is 82 so it was a nice way to see a large part of Mazatlan without walking. When you get inside the terminal they have a stand where you can sign up for the tour.

Debr

I didn't know there was a trolley tour. Where did you find that info, might be interesting to do.

If you don't book through the ship, there is usually a person in the terminal building with a sign selling trolley tours. I haven't done it because I usually hire a pulmonia taxi for a city tour at about 20 dollars per hour, or go to Stone Island on a water taxi.

If you have questions maybe someone can answer, because I am leaving in a couple of hours to go on the Norwwegian Star to Mexico.

Just went on the trolley tour last week. You can get the tour ticket right in the cruise terminal. I had heard the price was $20 but they were charging everyone $25. It was a pretty good overview of Mazatlan and lasted about 4 1/2 although they told us it would be about 3 1/2 so keep that in mind if you need to get back for something else. The only thing I didn't like was they took us to two different jewelry stores which took up about 45 minutes to an hour of our time. They get a portion or commission on what folks buy so that's one of the reasons they do it.

It is not wheel chair accessible as far as I could tell. It was steps going in and I didn't see any kind of lift or ramp plus the areas they take might be difficult as well. Many uneven side walks and steps.

Archived