Room selection on Carnival Miracle

im4golf

2 adults with 2 teenagers on budget. Wanted adjoining inside rooms. Did not see anything. Noticed there was adjoining rooms for obstructed balcony. Did anybody notice anything else? Any suggestions for the cheapest way to do it. We know we could have them in the same room but would rather not if at all possible. Thanks for any suggestions.

Floors 5, 6, and 7 have balcony rooms connected to inside rooms. Look at the very front of the ship.

There are only 6 sets of these connecting rooms. Two on each floor, one on the even side, one on the odd.

We're booked in 5105/5107 for next January. (Extended balcony on the 5th floor.)

Your kids aren't babies anymore. You don't need adjoining rooms. Get the adults a nice balcony room and the kids an inside room right across the hall from you. The inside rooms are by far cheaper and if they are like other teenagers they'll be up most of the night with friends and sleeping in in the mornings so they don't need a balcony or view. Works great for my family.

We are leaving Sunday, and have two rooms next to each other. They are not adjoining(have a connecting door). I don't think this will be too much of a problem. Of course I have three in a room, so if one does something they are not supposed to, I am assured that they will be ratted out. :D

Archived