Family cabin on Splendour of the Seas

We are sailing on Med this July on Splendour of the Sea. We have booked a large family ocean view cabin.(2 adults 2 children) I have searched all the usual web pages but cannot actually find a layout of cabin. Will there be two beds and a sofa bed in cabin?

navytsg,

I booked the royal family suite on splendour for may 29th med cruise, It sleeps 8, I believe there is twins to push together in each of the two bedrooms making kings, and a pull out sofa in the living room and a pulldown bed from wall either in one of bedrooms or LR. If someone doesn't answer specifically, I can let you know when I return, june 6! Can't wait to go.

Jean

We were in the Owners' Suite on the Spledour and it had doule beds that pushed together for a king and a full size pull out couch. Splendour was THE BEST RCCL cruise we have ever had (so Far). Wishing you a wonderful cruise on the friendliest ship.:)

We are sailing on Med this July on Splendour of the Sea. We have booked a large family ocean view cabin.(2 adults 2 children) I have searched all the usual web pages but cannot actually find a layout of cabin. Will there be two beds and a sofa bed in cabin?

We had a family ocean view on the Liberty of the seas (very front of the ship) - it had the two beds pushed together to make a king/queen, had a big couch (not the mini one) and had a bunk room with twin bunks. I think the room was quoted as sleeping 6. It also had room for the usual desk and TWO chairs. Nice room, plenty of space for Hubby, son (7) and I.

Here's a link (I googled it - hopefully it's an allowed link!!!) that shows a picture of a family OV on vision of the seas:

http://www.cruiseweb.com/RCI-SPLENDOUR-ACCOMMODATION-06.HTM

Archived