2 Insides on RC or Balcony/inside on Carnival

hydro1570

Hello,

I am trying to decide between two inside connecting cabins on RC Liberty of the seas or a balcony across from an inside on Carnivals Glory. The price difference is about $300 less on Carnival with a balcony cabin for one of the staterooms.

Also Carnival is doing 4 ports in Western

RC doing 3 ports in Eastern

I know the RC ships are nicer, but should I take Carnival to get the better cabins??? This is are first family cruise with 5!!!! TIA!

On Caribbean cruises, you do see a lot of water, but its nice to have the option of a balcony when there is something to see. That's why we did this setup on an Alaska cruise. It worked out fine as we were typically doing one thing or another and used it mostly for sleeping. You can get an extra key for both, which we left in the other cabin so anyone with a key to one could into either.

Carnival will let you book it with the children in one room even though they don't meet the age restrictions as long as you do it together.

Other things to consider is the ships themselves, they are comparable but the Liberty has a rock climbing wall, and Ice skating rink (they both have pools and waterslides).

The other question is the itinerary and whether you like the 3 stops better than the 4. Look for things the family likes to do and see how they compare.

Archived