Free Drinks?

Bantha

Hey, just wondering, someone had mentioned in a post that there were free juices and tea on Carnival? is that true and what type of juice are we talking about...OJ? fruit? Just wondering since i'm not an ice tea fan and would love to not be forking over $$ for a drink all the time :). Oh and we're going on the Destiny in case it's not the same on all of the ships.

thanks in advance!!

Hey, just wondering, someone had mentioned in a post that there were free juices and tea on Carnival? is that true and what type of juice are we talking about...OJ? fruit? Just wondering since i'm not an ice tea fan and would love to not be forking over $$ for a drink all the time :). Oh and we're going on the Destiny in case it's not the same on all of the ships.

thanks in advance!!

You can get apple and orange juice, milk(choc and white), fruit punch, tea(hot and iced) lemonade,coffee, hot chocolate.

You can get apple and orange juice, milk(choc and white), fruit punch, tea(hot and iced) lemonade,coffee, hot chocolate.

All the above is available on Lido Deck, and you can also order the following from room service.

Room Service Beverages:

Orange juice

Tomato juice

Apple juice

Grapefruit juice

Regular coffee

Decaf coffee

Hot tea

Iced tea

Hot chocolate

Milk

Skim milk

Chocolate milk

Although room service food/beverage is complimentary, it's customary to tip the room service delivery person $1 or $2 whenever you use their services.:) For instance, if I order just coffee, I tip $1, but more if I order sandwiches, etc.

I reccommend the lemonade. I don't think the wife & I have ever had so much lemonade in our lives as we did on our cruise.

We liked the lemonade too but maybe not for the same reasons.:) Take one large insulated cup, add 1-2 oz Vodka (surreptitiously brought on board), fill with lemonade, ice and top with 7up (openly brought on board) to make an "in the field" Vodka Collins. Substitute Gin for Tom Collins.

We brought a collapsible cooler, with wheels with us. We brought Soft drinks and bottled water. The cooler was checked with the luggage. The steward will keep the cooler filled with ice, if you request it. We always had a chilled drink to take to meals with us or whenever we wer thirsty. This worked well for us.

Great idea for another thread! I bring a bottle of vodka and a bottle of white rum smuggled in Aquafina bottles for undercover portability. Rum punch, screwdrivers, cubalibras, bloody marys, or when you don't want to mess around:

In The Field Long Island Iced Tea

2 oz rum

2 oz vodka

Fill glass half way with iced tea, half lemonade

Archived