Can't wait to go is soon to be gone!

cw2go

Hello CC Family,

After a year of planning, reading CC, asking numerous questions and tweaking we are set to fly/sail in 1 week. Cruise booked, excursions book, walking maps printed, flight booked and all of this because of YOU!!!

Alaska here we come! Once I pack of course...:p

At this time I feel a great amount of graditude to so many of you and wanted to send out my appreciation for all your input and suggestions. My family and I will have a fantastic vacation and memorable experience because of all your knowledge and your willingness to share with so many like myself.

Bunches of thanks,

Patty

Patty, I feel the same way. We leave on Saturday morning and I could not have done this trip or any trip without the help of CC. What a wealth of information and suggestions. I know I can always trust what is recommended here on CC.

Have a wonderful trip.

Mary

When I first found cruisecritic three years ago, my first thought was, darn, I wish I had found them before. The tips you get here are very valuable. Enjoy your Alaskan cruise as I just got back from my third Alaskan cruise and it is totally awesome!:eek:

Archived