Shipwreck Snorkel, Pirates Party Cruise & Beach child AGE range?

coronawomen

Our group of 7 adults and 1 toddler, age 15 months at the time of our cruise are interested in doing this shore excursion through Carnival.

Does anyone know the child age you have to pay for this?

It is $55. for adults and $55. for child. I've seen some posts where a child under 2 of age is free, any idea's anyone?

Usually when the child and adult prices are the same, kids are allowed, but must pay the adult price but sometimes there are still minimum age requirements. If you book online and they allow you to book the infant/toddler, then I would assume they will allow that age. If you are unable to book him (his name is not highlighted in the reservation), then he does not meet the age requirements. The only way to know for sure is to call Carnival shore excursions. If the baby bottle is listed in the key notes, then children three and under are free, but you still need to order them a ticket, you're just not charged.

Usually when the child and adult prices are the same, kids are allowed, but must pay the adult price but sometimes there are still minimum age requirements. If you book online and they allow you to book the infant/toddler, then I would assume they will allow that age. If you are unable to book him (his name is not highlighted in the reservation), then he does not meet the age requirements. The only way to know for sure is to call Carnival shore excursions. If the baby bottle is listed in the key notes, then children three and under are free, but you still need to order them a ticket, you're just not charged.

THANKS! You know, after 8 cruises, I never knew what the bottle thing meant, until now, cool. I took your advice and called Carnival (3 times, I wanted to make sure) and was told each time when it states a child rate, children 1-3 are FREE, this helps alot, thanks.

Archived