Amazing new Allure of the Seas video

crusinmama06

This seriously makes me think about hopping over to RCI for Spring Break of 2011! It never ceases to amaze me how completely entertaining a cruise vacation can be!

The McConnell family <3's CRUISING!

WOW!!!!!!! I would love to try RCL! My only issue is that my 1 year old DD would be charged a standard 3rd person rate. Do they ever offer discounts????????

Yes and no. RCI offers discounts. But we probably won't be seeing a steep discount on Allure and Oasis for a while. Right now its the hottest ticket in town.

I have my eye on the 2012 sailings. Those prices don't seem too far out there.

Look for the non-summer, non-holiday sailings and you will be ok. ;)

Cool video, Michele. Thanks for the link. So much to see and do! I loved the fake CP scenes, especially showing Portofino behind Lisa Bauer which, as we know, did not end up on Oasis or Allure :(

What do you think about the Dreamworks characters on board? Part of me thinks "ok that's neat" but then another part of me thinks it is becoming a little too theme-parky. First Nick, then Dreamworks. I guess they are trying to compete with DCL. Funship Freddy is enough for me lol.

What do you think about the Dreamworks characters on board? Part of me thinks "ok that's neat" but then another part of me thinks it is becoming a little too theme-parky. First Nick, then Dreamworks. I guess they are trying to compete with DCL. Funship Freddy is enough for me lol.

I am torn. At first I was like :rolleyes:. Really?????

But I think its starting to grow on me. Probably because everytime the kids see the characters, THEY get more excited about it.

That's a great video, thanks for posting. I was on the Oasis this last Feb and it was AMAZING! My girlfriend and I didn't want to leave the ship at the ports.

I'll be on the Allure in Jan 2011 with my husband and son and looking foward to the Dreamworks characters! Our son will have to have a movie marathon to reacquaint himself with all the movies!

I'd say book it! even if it has to be 2012. It'll come up quick!

Archived